Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving


Thank you to Mindy for rescuing me with blogger--hopefully I am up and running again!

Hope you all had a wonderful, happy, and relaxing Thanksgiving!
Did not take many pictures but these two pictures capture a few items I am thankful for!

Above--Caden and his cousins glued to the Ipad--and a cookie or two does not hurt either!
Below--Kristi and Brynn get some good snuggle time!
 

So my thankful list includes:
Wonderful family to spoil us, love us, and share in the joys and struggles of raising our family!

Awesome technology that helps my kiddos learn and also keeps them entertained, plus the camera and video camera are all right there and we can also do facetime with Aunt Nell and Uncle Jake!

My awesome husband who has been my rock and support these last couple weeks when I was puking from some yucky food, stuffed up with a cold, and my blood pressure was high--so thankful he gives me a break in the evenings and tells me to go lay down and take care of me--some days you just need to hear that!

Thankful for my amazing friends and co-workers who are constantly checking on me this third trimester, sending me positive messages, texting me, and giving me hugs to help me keep a positive attitude and to keep on trucking!

Where would I be without my faith in God--trying hard to trust in him and know that he has a plan for me--which is so hard for this control lady to do!

Thankful for the joy of the Christmas Season--I did not decorate quite as much as years past, but the tree, lights, and stockings are up and they just make me smile every day!

Hugs from my two kids and also my 1st graders can solve about any problem I have--so blessed to have what I have and try hard to remember that each and every day!

Happy Thanksgiving from the Parry's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment