Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My On-Line Christmas Card!

The Parry Family--2012
Brynn 3 and Caden 5

With Baby Parry due in a month or less, I decided I would send out New Year Cards this year instead of Christmas cards--so you will have to be happy with seeing our faces on the computer for now instead of in the mail!
Mindy helped us out again by taking some family photos of us--I wanted a few memories of the
 baby bump and we were able to get a couple cute pictures while battling the 1:00 sunlight!
I was around 28 weeks prego in these pictures!  
It has been a real joy to watch Caden and Brynn love on my belly--hope they are as nice to their sister as they are to my belly when she gets here for good!



We also went to see Santa at one of the banks downtown--they have a photographer come in and take Santa pictures for free if you bring in canned goods for the needy---it was a wonderful experience, great picture, awesome Santa, and they had juice, cookies, and candy canes for the kiddos after they saw Santa.
On the Christmas list this year:
Brynn told Santa she wanted a Pink Princess Umbrella and Caden said he wanted a Lightening McQueen Umbrella--works for me--I just hope the kids are not disappointed when they find out Santa did not bring umbrellas but Aunt Kristi and Uncle Caleb did!
 
A funny on Brynn--a couple days after we had seen Santa, Brynn asked if I could take her to see Santa again and get her picture taken again--I asked her WHY--she said, "I forgot to tell Santa that I wanted a Princess Book or a Christmas Book!"  I smiled and told her she could just tell George--our elf on the shelf and he would make sure Santa got the message!

Merry Christmas to you all--Hope you have a blessed Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment