Thursday, February 28, 2013

Visitors and more!

 Backing up just briefly--in December our YABS friends from church surprised Denise and I and our families with a baby shower that included LOTS of diapers, wipes, and some cute outfits, plus a breakfast brunch during Sunday School!  Denise was expecting baby Benjamin a couple weeks after me--he was baby number 5 for them and he was over 10 lbs when he was born--way to go Denise!


Getting spoiled by our church friends--I think I have only bought diapers twice since Lakyn has been born!

Here come the visitors!


Cousin Jess and Greyson--plus Avery below hanging out with Layne

Cousin Adriane

Uncle Caleb

Aunt Lindsey

Uncle Brad--teaching Lakyn how to watch K-State basketball

Aunt Nell all the way from Colorado--made Lakyn that cute Lakyn shirt!

The Allen family--Carter

The girls--and I must have not noticed Lakyn's head leaning way back--maybe sleep deprived :)  Hayden and Lakyn are about 5 months apart.


Asher and Lakyn

The Parry kids and Allen kids--lots of fun and smiles!

Teacher friend Kylie and Brooklyn

Kindra and my 1st grader Schuyler

My principal's daughter Elyse

Wonderful neighbors who got Lakyn that cute outfit--Sue and Leonard




Great Grandma Dorothy--love!



No comments:

Post a Comment