Saturday, July 20, 2013

Caden at 6 years and Brynn at 4 years!

 I begged Mindy to take Caden and Brynn's 6 and 4 year old pictures and here are some of my favorites!  Mindy--you are awesome--loved the pictures--thank you so much!

 At her 4 year old check-up Brynn weighed in at 34.8 pounds and is in the 80th percentile or 50th percentile for weight(can't read the nurse's writing:)) and she is 42 inches tall and in the 80th percentile in height as well.
Brynn loves princesses, loves to dress up, loves to sing, read, and loves to draw and color--she will sit at our table with paper, markers, and stickers and work hard for at least 45 minutes!
She has an amazing imagination, tells us great stories, and makes me laugh every day!


Caden weighs 45.8 pounds and is in the 75th percentile and is 46.5 inches tall and in the 50th percentile.
Caden still enjoys cars, trucks, farming, baseball, and golf.  Loves riding his bike--especially with his dad--and is good at math.  Caden is caring and helpful one minute and then smart mouthing the next minute, so working hard on teaching him respect and self-control--if I can keep him busy--life is usually pretty good!  Caden also adores Lakyn and asks for her the minute he wakes up!  He loves holding her and pushing her stroller!




The above picture just makes me smile--Mindy and I loved our little model here!  And what cute shoes from my good friend Schuyler and adorable dress from Aunt Kristi and Uncle Caleb!
My kids love the animal MOOSE(thanks to Aunt Nell and Uncle Jake)--and Moose seems to make a picture or two--so here is Brynn loving on Girl Moose!

And another year flies by...I will have a little girl getting ready for preschool and dance and a big boy getting ready to enter 1st grade--WOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment