Thursday, July 25, 2013

A few fun shots!

 Catching up on a few fun photos---Our friend Asher had a birthday this spring--so we headed to Mac to enjoy the baseball celebration and this awesome dude turning 4!

Above--Caden was pretty excited that they got to spit sunflower seeds!

Asher with his baseball cake and some birthday tunes!

Steve and Pam loving on the girls--Hayden and Lakyn
 

I think Hayden had something VERY important to tell Lakyn!
 

Fun snacky food and cake!
 

My yearly tradition of Brynn and Mindy--both celebrate a birthday on April 22!
 

Our church does a Mother/Daughter Banquet every year--Mom came up and went with Brynn and I to it--we enjoyed great BBQ, yummy cookies, and were entertained by a Harp Player! 
 We LOVED our girl time!
 

My  friend Schuyler had a roller skating party and was so nice to invite Brynn--I forget how hard it is to learn how to skate--but we practiced many laps together... and then she was done--I will have to try and take the kids more often as I loved skating when I was kid and Caden has not been yet--so more practice needed, but it was fun to give it a try!


 The best job of being a teacher(besides getting Sonic drinks :))--my students of course--I am one lucky lady to have taught both siblings in these two amazing families! 
Love their attitudes and how hard they work, plus they tell me great stories and give great hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment