Friday, July 1, 2011

VBS 2011

VBS 2011 was a Jungle Theme--Caden has grown up so much in the last year--it just blows my mind--our church had enough help this year--so I just visited here and there and helped a little if needed, but most evenings--Layne and I enjoyed one kiddo at home and sent Caden on his way. I asked him the first day if he wanted Mommy to stay--and he said, "You can stay or you can go--I don't care mom!" Last year he liked VBS but liked to have mommy close by--so time marches on. He has made some great friends at our church and was so proud of the arts and crafts that he did--plus they got candy every day at the end--candy is big news for Caden! I am so glad he enjoyed going!

Caden and friends listening to the opening of VBS.

Bible Story time with his teacher and friends.

Singing songs at the closing program on Sunday--he is watching the tv with the music and words during this song.

More music fun--they had cookies afterwards and I told him if he sang good he could have cookies--worked like a charm! Enjoy the video of one of their songs they learned--they sang quiet, so it is a little hard to hear, but still fun all the same!



No comments:

Post a Comment