Saturday, June 25, 2011

Swimming and Such

Summer has been fun so far--I could get use to mesh shorts, tank tops, pony tails, swimming lessons, playdates, story time, and t-ball--but here it is already the end of June--wow--we will just keep on enjoying as long as we can!
We had a playdate at the spray park with some church friends recently--Caden loved it and was all about it--Brynn watched, tried out the little fountains, and then asked to go swing! She stuck it out though, and by the time we left, was getting more wet and enjoying it!


The water guns are ever so popular!

We have also been to visit my parents in Ellsworth a few times lately and taken advantage of their free pass into the pool--works great for my two who are done swimming after about an hour and a half. Here are daddy and the kids on the Sat. before Father's Day--he is getting quality time with his children!


Daddy and Brynn going down the slide in Ellsworth--she wanted to go, but clung to us like a monkey, but then wanted to go again--I was proud of her!

Caden and Grandpa take a turn--I just had my small camera--so the zoom was not the best!

More pool fun with Grandpa.

Standing under the mushroom with Daddy!

Just looking cute!

I signed Caden up for 2 weeks of swimming lessons with the YMCA--it got us up and out of the house by 9:15 and he loved it and did everything he was asked to do--we still have some work to do on learning all the strokes, but I am just happy he loves water and participated!
Our good friends the Richardson's took swimming lessons with Caden--so the mommy's got some good talk time in as well!

Listening to their swim teacher Arica tell them about lessons that day.

Enjoying the water.

Caden's turn to swim!

Finishing up for the day.

Summer also meant Slip N Slide Time!
Brynn just thought she would be sun queen and just watch Caden--but before I knew it she was right in the water loving every minute of it--of course this was the day she did not put her swim suit on--tis life!


Sliding fun!

Come on Brynn--get your shoes off--I will help you!

My happy water boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment