Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Kristi's pharmacy graduation.

Our family after the graduation--and yes, both kids are in KU outfits!

Proud Parents

Adorable nephew!

Interesting artwork...

Walking down the hill at KU

The official degree!

Aunt Kristi and Grandma Parry came to visit and play with the kids on Saturday so I could go spend some time at school to get ready for 1st graders on Monday. It reminded me that I should brag about Kristi a little since she is know Dr. Parry--Kristi graduated from the pharmacy program at KU in May and passed all her boards, so she is officially a Dr. and also has a job in Manhattan--with a big paycheck! She keeps reminding us that our presents will not be getting any bigger--she is saving for a house.
We made the trip to Lawrence to watch the graduation--Brynn was not yet a month old and it was our first time traveling with 2 kids--we were either late or right on time to everything! It was a beautiful weekend and one of my dreams to watch people walk down the famous hill at KU for graduation. Now that I know what to expect, I will go a little more prepared if any other family member graduates from KU as it is a very crowded event, but what an amazing experience! This was also Brynn's first overnight trip--thanks Sarah for hosting Brynn and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment