Thursday, August 6, 2009

Play Date

The joy of being boys--we had a playdate at the Allen house last weekend. Brynn had a fever, so Layne stayed home with her, but Caden and I enjoyed our time in MAC. The boys played baseball, football, golf--watching them hit the ball--or not hit the ball was pretty entertaining, and then enjoyed the water table. Caden always looks forward to playing with Carter and we are so lucky to have them close by.
Before we went to MAC, Layne took Caden to the open house at the bombing range here in Salina to see the big planes and helicopters. Caden enjoyed most of the experience, but it did get loud for him at times. He told me "Daddy hold my ears, it was loud, big planes mommy!" I love hearing him talk!

Golfing

Water Table

Friends!

1 comment:

  1. You spelled Brynn (Byrnn) wrong...just lookin out for my girl.
    And that last pick of the boys is hilarious...asher looks like a little chunk, and caden kills me.

    ReplyDelete