Saturday, November 2, 2013

2 Summer Mini Trips!


My pictures loaded in the opposite way I wanted them too, but 2 of my favorite trips we took this summer were both less than an hour away---they were great outings for families with young children who just need a little break from the house!  Our Lake Trip was my birthday weekend in September.  We ventured to Kanapolis Lake and had a blast--the kids LOVED the sand and water!  It was hot and the water was cool, and there were not many people there!  Plus Brynn and Caden did not fight for 3 hours straight and that is a miracle!

Lakyn snuggled up with some towels, the umbrella, and her bottle!





Miss Lakyn sat like this for almost an hour straight watching the sand and water--too cute!
 


 My family and I on my 34th birthday--great times minus the fact that Layne took me shopping with all of our children for some new birthday clothes after our lake adventure---picking out shirts with Caden and Brynn is a whole adventure in itself!


Memorial Day Weekend, we made a trip to Rock City outside of Minneapolis!

You can't beat climbing rocks!





 

 Sometimes it is the simple things in life!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment