Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Family Times

Sundays have turned into one of my favorite days of the week! We all go to Sunday School and Church, usually eat out for lunch or dinner, watch some sports on TV or something on TV, read the Sunday paper and my favorite--check out the TARGET Ads for the week, and then Layne and I have gotten into a wonderful habit of when we put the kids down for a nap around 1:00--we go and take a nap too! It just makes our week start off great! Another Sunday favorite is about the only show Layne and I watch together and that is the Amazing Race--which starts again on Sunday. Between all of that, we also try to squeeze in a walk or at least some outside time--so while I am reflecting on Sundays, I thought it would be a great time to show off some of our family pictures that my very talented friend Mindy took last Nov. as options for our Christmas card. As many of us know--getting two kiddos to stay still for a picture, look at the camera, and smile is no easy task, so we went to the park to try to add some fun into the pictures and here are the results--the lighting outside was not perfect, but we still got some good pictures--thanks so much Mindy for making us look cute!






Mindy captured this picture to the tee--she is full of smiles, laughs, and energy, so why not lick the swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment