Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cookie Party and More!

Our Young Adult Bible Study decided to have a cookie exchange this year. We made it festive with lots of decorations, food, and also through in a surprise baby shower for one of the couples. It was a wonderful Sunday morning of food and fellowship and our family has been enjoying the cookie treats all week--did I mention I had 3 snow days this week--wow! The kids were home with me two days, Layne was home with us one day, and then I had one day all to myself--I don't think my house has been this clean since Brynn was born! It was a nice little break for all of us, but it is back to work for one more week!

Getting ready for the party!

All the yummy cookies!

Let's eat!

More cookies and more fun.

The juice bottle entertained Brynn for a while.

Happy Baby Shower Tamara and Steve!
--and big brother Isak!

After church, we took Isak and Caden to the mall for some play time on the slides, a train ride, and to see Santa.

Head first all the way Isak!

Let's race!

What a cutie!

The highlight of the trip--the train ride!

They loved watching the water fountain during the train ride.

Caden helping the ticket lady close the gate.


Waiting in line to see Santa--and that is where Santa ended for the boys. As soon as it was their turn, they turned into clingy monkey's onto their parents and wanted nothing to do with Santa. Layne told me I need to give up on getting my Caden Santa picture, but I will try again--you never know!

Brynn did awesome--lots of smiles and even yanked his beard a couple times--way to go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment