Friday, July 24, 2009

St. Louis Vacation cont...

Baseball time--Friday night we all went to the Cardinal's baseball game. We got stuck in a lovely big city traffic jam, but made it to the stadium right on time. Our seats were out in the left field area with a great view. We got to see 3 homeruns and the Cardinals won. Brynn was not crazy about the noise at first, so she and I bounded with walking and then of course she got hungry--so I did not get to see as much of the game as I wanted, but what I saw, was great! So we got to see a new stadium--Caden and Conner sat and watched the game really well and when we left, Caden told Layne--"I like baseball daddy" and "I like fireworks." --as fireworks went off after homeruns and when they won. We are so glad that he likes baseball!!!


Entering the Stadium

Lots of red and lots of fans!

Our group at the game--looks like Brynn got cut out, but believe me--she was there!

Our view--and several balls were hit out our way!

Our family at the Cardinals Baseball Game

No comments:

Post a Comment