Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The baby!


We have decided to add some more fun and excitement to our house in January!
Baby # 3 appears healthy on the sonogram and looks like another little girl is headed our way!
The above sono picture is at 9 1/2 weeks and the below sono is close to 18 weeks--she changed a lot in 9 weeks!



The hand above and the foot below are two of my favorite pictures of her so far--love how we can see every bone and all her little fingers!  Layne and I went to the sono by ourselves but had fun showing Caden and Brynn the pictures afterwards!

And here is the baby bump at 24 weeks--growing, growing, growing!

Summary of pregnancy so far:
Sickness-- nauseous--at times--more so in the evenings this time--had to eat about every 2 hours to feel better--only puked once, which is about what happened with Caden and Brynn.  The last 2 months I have felt pretty good, a little tired and grumpy in the evenings but that comes with teaching 1st graders all day and coming home to more fun at our house!
Cravings--cereal, baked potatoes, baked beans, anything with sour cream, fruit,ice tea and peanut butter
Food I want NO part of--BBQ--the smell is not for this prego gal!
Fun fact--had a gender reveal party at school on Fun Friday--the staff voted for boy or girl during the week and then I brought pink cake and pink candy on Friday to celebrate a GIRL--the vote was close at school but girl did win by about 5 votes!
Working on--getting Brynn and Caden prepared to share a room--painted pink and blue squares on the wall as that was their choice of colors, reorganized the closet to fit both sets of clothes and some toys inside, moved a lot of the toys downstairs to a toy area--now just waiting to find the perfect bunk bed.  Started making lesson plan notes for school and have met a few times with my long term sub--so slowly but surely we are getting ready.
Favorite moment so far--Brynn got to feel the baby kick--she smiled really big and said, "I think the baby likes me!"  Then she smiled again, and leaned over and gave me a big raspberry on my belly and said, "I just stuck my tongue out at that baby!"  I couldn't help but laugh, but told her that was not very nice. (but she is funny!)
Caden's name for baby girl--Georgia--he is stuck on that name and has asked several times if we can please name the baby that--with big eyes.... (NO!)
Brynn---has a whole list from Valerie and Braxton (daycare) to Kristi and Caleb (aunt and uncle) to window, menu, pink leaf, or flower to Craig (Grandpa)
Layne and I--we are thinking an A name so we have C, B, A--but nothing set in stone yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment