Friday, February 26, 2010

10 months

10 month pictures were alot of work this time--Brynn did not want to sit on the chair for too long--was all about Mr. Bear and getting off the chair--so not the world's greatest pics, but after 3 different tries, I thought I had better just call it good!

Brynn is weighing around 19 pounds, and is a great eater! We are just supplementing with baby food here and there, otherwise she is totally eating people food and loving it. Some of her favorites are grilled cheese, green beans, peas, and pancakes. She eats green beans like some of us eat french fries! Not bad for a lady with only 2 teeth! She is loving her sippy cup, so we are down to almost 2 or 3 bottles a day, and she is pulling up and cruising around on everything--pushes items across the room by walking, but has not taken any steps by herself yet. Brynn goes to bed around 8:00 and sleeps til around 6:30 and then she is ready to eat and go!

Almost a smile...

Loving on Mr. Bear

Attempt # 2--I am done mom!!!

And final attempt--a little better smile!

Byrnn and her famous bear crawl--she moves very fast this way!

Looking outside--she looks so big here--I open the door alot before Layne gets home from work and she stands there and goes DA-DA, DA-DA--waiting for daddy to come home!


We tried out a Pebbles hair do--super cute!


And I also have a son--I caught him being a tech dude the other day--I got an I-touch for Xmas, and he uses it a lot. He can turn it on and get right to his games or videos! What a world we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment