Sunday, October 4, 2009

Last Weekend...

Brynn's Trojan outfit for her first football game--she lasted about an hour and then was done! Oh well, SES won and they have not lost a game all year!


Great photo moment by Grandma Parry's Flowers--and yes, her shirt says
"If you think I am cute, you should see my Aunt!"
Aunt Kristi bought the shirt, but Aunt Lindsey is the only"aunt" K-State Graduate.

Getting spoiled by Grandpa.

Pretty butterfly--thanks for putting it on my head daddy!


Mommy was so excited about this picture, but Caden wanted nothing to do with pictures at all!

Maybe I should just start walking...

Caden and Daddy having some 4-wheeler time--he loved it!

What does this button do daddy?

Aunt Janell and Uncle Jacob were back for the weekend--Aunt Nell got some love time!

A busy weekend last weekend. We took the kids to the Southeast Football game on Friday. Caden loved it--Brynn did ok for the first 45 minutes, then had a meltdown and finally fell asleep. At least we made it through most of the game!
Saturday took us to Clay Center to see Layne's family. We all enjoyed the pretty weather and seeing the family. Jake and Janell were back for a wedding reception, so it was great to see them.
Saturday, I did a rare thing for me--I put both my kids in K-State shirts--something that is hard for me to do, but my rule is that if some else buys them K-State stuff, they can wear it. I grew up being a KU fan, but I do try to show a little support to my brother and sister-in-law since they graduated there and Layne's family has always been K-State fans. I thought it would be a great time to get some cute pictures of Brynn and Caden with the awesome flowers and matching shirts--but you can see how well that worked out--maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment